1. You can manage folders in Directory.
– Tap and hold a folder to manage it.
– You can rename, move, and delete folder.
– If you rename folder with the same name that already exists in that path, it will be denied.
– If you move folders with the same name that already exists in that path, it will be changed to the ‘name (2)’.
– When deleting folder, files included in that path are also deleted.
2. Tap the Create New Folder button to create a new folder.
– A new folder is created at the current path.
– You can also create new folder when you move or copy files, or when you move folder.