Edit Gesture Guide
1. Tap and hold an empty space of the slide to create Tapcon and insert your content.
2. Double tap an empty space of the slide to hide the edit menu bar at the top.
3. If you tap the Tapcon or the linked contents, the Tapcon and the linked contents will be selected together.
4. Tap and hold the Tapcon to add multiple contents or to delete the Tapcon. Deleting the Tapcon will delete the contents linked to that Tapcon.
5. Hide the linked contents in Edit screen by double tapping the Tapcon. Double tap again to make the linked contents to appear.
6. Double tap the contents to pop up the Edit Content box.
7. Tap with 3 fingers to show Edit Gesture Guide again.
Show Gesture Guide
1. Tap the Tapcon to make the contents appear; tap the appeared contents to make it disappear. Tap the Close button on the top right of the video, web page and audio to make the contents hide.
2. You can move the contents by dragging it. Video and web page can be moved by dragging the Move button on the top center.
3. Drag the bottom right corner of the content to make the size bigger or smaller.
4. Double tap for the Show menu bar at the top. Double tap again to turn off the Show menu bar.
5. Tap and hold with 2 fingers to find the hidden Tapcon.
6. Double tap with 2 fingers to show the comments.
7. Tap with 3 fingers to show the Show Gesture Guide again.